Monday, February 7, 2011

Gokaiger OP Initial Thoughts


Just recently, the leaked version of the theme song of the 35th entry of the Super Sentai franchise, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger has just been recently released. It seems it has the same familiar vibe of a certain pirate anime. Anyways, here's my first impression with the theme song.

To those who haven't heard of the song yet, here it is:


To be honest, the first thing that come with my mind when I heard this song is the very inspiring first opening theme song of the only pirate anime that I know and the only epic shonen anime that is worth watching asides from Fairy Tail is One Piece. Why? I guess I will let the theme song speak for itself.


Before the first promotional images were released to the public, it was mentioned that this show will be inspired by One Piece, so I am not surprised if the opening theme itself has a certain One Piece vibe! Heck, I would not be surprised if their eye catches has Wanted Posters with funny poses in it! Or the the last scene of the episode has the show's, "To Be Continued" sign! Now, I am all pumped in watching this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment